American Sidesaddle Association has been asked to host an episode of the daily podcast, Horses In The Morning. Our episode will be on the first Tuesday of the month for the next six months, started in March 2022.
Quick link to ASA Episodes
- Episode 3050 – Western Dressage and Jousting and Habits Aside, Oh My! for Nov 1, 2022
- Episode 3031 – The Sidesaddle Horse, Leg Aids, Nancy Teaches Life Lessons for Oct 4, 2022
- Episode 3013 – Men Riding Sidesaddle, Saddle Repair with the Bryans, Sept. 6, 2022
- Episode 2987 – Costumes, Equestrians in Parades, the Glitter of Sidesaddle, Aug 2, 2022
- Episode 2966 – Sidesaddle with Gaited Horses, July 5th 2022
- Episode 2948 – Escaramuza and Riding the Grand Canyon, June 7th 2022
- Episode 2925 – World Record Sidesaddle Jumping and Buying a Sidesaddle, May 3, 2022
- Episode 2905 – Getting Started Aside, April 5 2022
- Episode 83 – Riding Aside, Mar 19, 2010
If you’ve never listened, go to www.horseradionetwork.com. You can listen every weekday morning live from the website or recorded on your favorite podcast player. If you have Alexa, just tell her to “play the podcast Horses In The Morning”.
Horses In The Morning, or HITM as regular listeners call it, is produced by Horse Radio Network. HRN is the leading podcast network for horse lovers worldwide. With many equine podcasts to choose from you are sure to find something you will love! Entertaining, fun and you can listen when and where you want. Listen on the HRN PHONE APP, it is free and easy to use!
HORSES IN THE MORNING is the only live morning show with an equine theme and is the most popular podcast in the horse world. It’s a light, lively, entertaining daily look at the horse world and the people in it. The show includes entertaining conversation, out-of-the-ordinary guests, numerous regular horse related segments, listener call in, contests, giveaways and so much more.
We need sponsors. If you would like to help sponsor the show, contact Maggie Herlensky, email@example.com We have a couple of options for business sponsors from fully sponsoring an episode to sponsoring an ad during the show. Both options include ad space in the Phoenix magazine. Individuals can help by donating as much or as little as you like. We will give you a shoutout on the show and a thank you in the magazine. As a reminder, we are a 501c3 non-profit, so all donations are tax-deductible.